Festivals bring excitement and celebration to cultural activity
They develop innovation and risk, engage new and non-traditional audiences, generate positive sense of place and bring economic benefits to the host area.
FEI’s directors have produced and collaborated with many of the world’s greatest festivals. We have an extensive network of festival and event programmers, producers, fundraisers and marketers, working in all disciplines, across the world.
- Shape their towns, cities and regions and help raise their profile
- Assist in economic and social regeneration
- Contribute to destination marketing strategies that generate cultural tourism
- Develop the quality of life of their citizens, enhance community cohesion and social inclusion
- Programming and delivery
- Strategic and business planning
- Fundraising, marketing and commercial strategies
- Organisational development and capacity building
- Feasibility studies and options appraisals
- Cultural strategy, tourism, regeneration