Established in 2008 as an advisory and project management consultancy FEI provides both strategic and operational advice to towns and cities, government agencies and cultural organisations in the UK and worldwide.
All our projects are led by senior international experts supported by enthusiastic teams with tried and tested methodologies.
'clear and compelling Business Plan'
'great international insight and research'
'clear advice and strong advocacy'
'experience has been invaluable'
'a great partner for this important project'
'created an exciting proposal'
'wealth of experience in tourism festivals'
Company specialisms include:
- Festival and Event Strategies
- Cultural Strategy, Tourism, Regeneration,
- Venue Reviews, Management Operations
and Capital Projects
- Business Planning and Business Cases
- Feasibility Studies and Options Appraisals
- Event Development and Bidding
- Governance and Transfer to Trust
- Strategic and Operational Reviews
- Organisational Development, Training and
- Research and Evaluate Impacts
- Fundraising, Marketing and Commercial
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Outsourcing, Procurement, Project
Management and Interim Management